This critical, trusted leadership role as the strategic right-hand person/chief of staff to the CTO drives strategic business planning, support and direct change management throughout the CTO (Technology Excellence) organization, essential to the successful delivery of enterprise-wide technology modernization. This role must work closely with the CTO in the following ways:
* Trusted advisor and brainstorming partner
* Leader and guide to help lead and initiate change throughout the organization
* Helping strategic ideas take root and providing early facilitation until a more formal project is established
* Thinking strategically while providing tactical support to implement ideas
* Providing nimbleness to be able to address pressing business issues that need immediate attention
* Making connections across the enterprise that others may not see
* Providing independent, informed, unbiased insight including on the ground feedback.
* Ability to think and act creatively, championing and promoting new ideas that contribute to the aims of the organization and the department.
* At least 10 years working with Information Technology teams.
* At least 5+ years experience as a Chief of Staff managing technical projects
* Broad business experience driving execution and adoption of key strategic programs across large teams
* Ability to work in a flexible manner in line with the organization's corporate objectives and role and to be willing to undertake other duties as reasonably requested.
* Executive-level presentation skills and experience.
* Project management skills and experience.
* Hands-on experience with Jira in an Agile Scrum environment
* Experience working in Financial services industry.
* Experience working in regulated, public companies.