Do you have web development experience, and are you seeking a new hybrid job in Charlotte? If so, we want to hear from you! Jefferson Frank is helping a collaborative company find a skilled Web Developer, and the full-time role comes with an attractive salary and benefits.
As a talented Web Developer, you will collaborate with the manager to implement the digital and website marketing plan for the company's divisions. You will also work with managers to design website experiences to encourage brand and product awareness, capture leads, and support product end users and trade users.
In your first few weeks in this Web Developer role, you can expect to:
· Utilize web optimization methods to enhance the company's web presence and increase traffic
· Identify and document website and webpage best practices
· Work with managers to launch and manage new online tools, online centers, or online campaigns
· Troubleshoot integration issues
· Update website features and security patches
· The ability to test and debug effectively
· Experience with RDBMS, Composer, Git, and modern PHP-based CMS
· Familiarity with browser developer tools
· Experience in customizations, including APIs, backend functionalities, 3rd party integrations, and automation
· A Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.