This company is a start-up FinTech company looking to add to its engineering team.
Below, are additional details surround this particular position.
Role & Responsibilities
* Build and maintain our Integration Platform
* Provide feedback on the platform, so it can be improved for internal and external consumers
* Mentor other less experienced engineers
* Code Reviews
* Use JIRA to track development tasks, convey customer project statuses, highlight blockers, and communicate with teammates
* Write high quality documentation for both customer and internal use
* AWS (EC2, RDS, Security Groups, VPCs, etc…)
* Python - Django
* SAAS company experience
* Past Finance / Banking Experience
* Great communication, self-starter, team player, ready to hit the ground running (NOT a know it all guy)
* Understanding of security basics like TLS, IPsec, PKI, hashing, and cryptographic algorithms
Past Windows / Linux experience
* Stock options
* Medical benefits: health, dental, vision
* Potentially More!
If you are interested in applying for this role or want to find out more information please get in touch with myself via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mobile on (303) 558-4339, or apply via the apply link attached to this advert.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.