We are proud to present an incredible job opportunity coming out of a purely greenfield environment, working with Augmented Reality technology in an incredible social work environment with a democratic structure and international atmosphere.
Our client is currently in a "sweet spot" right now where they are experiencing incredible financial stability, possess a well established product, that has an incredibly loyal customer base; yet they still have that really appealing 'start-up feel', allowing their employees a huge degree of liberty in how they approach their day-to-day responsibilities.
Additionally, our client is very encouraging of personal development, and go out of their way to push practical learning over the more traditional textbook approach. They regularly fund projects solely to allow for practical knowledge to be acquired by their employees. This allows for you to explore new technologies and techniques as you see fit and gain actual, transferable, practical project experience.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will work the full product-development life-cycle, working in a fast-paced, high-impact R&D team that has a track record of taking a crazy idea through to a new product at breakneck speed!
* You will build highly accessible software to be used by broadcasters globally, ranging from real-time 3D graphics, Asset Management Tools and even some complex AR/VR solutions!
* You will work in a cross-functional team, handling both server-side and front-end responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
* you have a profound understanding of the fundamentals of computer science and have an aptitude for learning new tech
* You should have some economic sense of how we in R&D add value to the business. It's great to refactor code for the third time, but we need to ship products!
* Highly skilled colleagues that looks forward to getting to work, every day!
* A culture of knowledge sharing, with internal and external presentations, developer exchange programs, and dedicated days for exploring and learning every month.
* Attractive insurance package and pension arrangement.