AWS Data Engineer
As an AWS Data Engineer, you will be implementing solutions for our clients customers. You will collaborate with customers to comprehend customer requirements and needs, translating these into specifications to develop the solutions from and delivering solutions to the customer. You will also be assessing customer needs, re-engineering business intelligence processes, designing and developing data models, and sharing your expertise throughout the deployment process.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Access, document and translate goals, objectives, problem statements to offshore and onshore management
* Interface with Clients to interpret their needs
* Asses use cases for numerous teams within the client company
* Develop data models
* Asses strategy within the company
* Advise on database performance
* Teach technical data modeling concepts to a variety of audiences (i.e. developers, data architects, business users, and other IT professionals)
* Work directly with C-suite executives
* Architect strategy and make sure everyone understands the vision
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
* Experience with AWS Redshift, EMR, Glue and DynamoDB
* Established problem solving skills, and troubleshooting experience
* Knowledge of data warehousing
* Snowflake is a plus!
* Talented in a wide variety of SQL environments
* Experience with Python, Scala, or Java (pref. with Scala)
* Understanding of AWS services such as S3, RDS, and EC2
* Must have experience in Spark concepts
* Proficient with Big Data technologies (Hadoop)
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* 401K plan
* Vacation and Holiday
* Bonus options
* Work From Home availability
Contact Details: Looking to fill this position immediately. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-437-6875.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.