Location Requirements: Hybrid Model (2-3 days onsite | No remote option for new hires)
Java Engineer = $120K-$170K
* Yearly bonus available est up to $10,000K a year
* Discretionary bonus from the board awarded yearly in the form of cash/sometimes stock options… ex. 2020 they got an additional $8,000 each; 2021 they were awarded extra stock, etc
* Stock options when hired. For these positions they start with awarding 2500 shares
Competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience
Be part of an energetic team that is serious about delivering innovative software solutions to customers and cultivating our culture. We work awfully hard and are having a blast doing it. This team believes that what we are doing is a game-change in the industry.
Opportunity to work from home several days per week (Hybrid Role)
Best coffee machine in the business.
Standing desk (if you're into that sort of thing) and choice of your own computer.
Corporate events including movie nights, Top Golf outings and other shenanigans.
Corporate office with quiet areas and Avalon for lunch as well as shopping right around the corner.
Excellent benefits package, with the majority paid for, including: medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance. A 401(k) program as well as a generous paid vacation and holiday schedule.
We are looking to add a Junior, Mid, or Senior Software Engineer to our Development team to help build out our Bright Suite solutions. Ideal candidates will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced, exciting environment where their work will be noticed and appreciated. As a senior engineer on the Development team, you will be expected to wear multiple hats regarding design and development of omni-channel fulfillment, e-commerce and supply chain solutions for our customer base while being exposed to many modern technology platforms and cloud-based applications in the market. You will join a team of world-class, highly motivated engineers delivering a high-quality software architecture that will help solve the challenges at the scale that our customers trust us to get right, and so communication and ability to work in a team environment are key for this position.
What You'll Do
* Design and develop scalable, mission-critical web applications in a SaaS environment utilizing Java technologies, including feature development for concurrent user activity, bulk data processing, integration and messaging, as well as reporting and analytics.
* Key development activities include both back-end development of business logic, workflows and data processing as well as front-end web development including mobile
* Collaborating with other team members from Development, Product Management and Implementation teams to design and plan the delivery of software solution features.
INTERVIEWING AND HIRING IMMEDIATELY