Sr. Threat Modeling Security Engineer - Perm - 195k - Leadership Needed
My client in the FinTech space, who happens to be a Fortune 50 Enterprise came back to me in need of a Sr. Threat Modeling Security Engineer to join their Global Threat Modeling team. You will perform security review of proposed architectures for cloud use cases to assess and evaluate for known risks and negative patterns then represent recommendations in gherkin formatted stories.
The goal of the Global Threat Modeling Program is to provide a structured approach to technical risk modeling that is aligned with SDLC approach and codified controls.
* Further the program is meant to facilitate streamlining cloud adoption while complying with standards and regulations.
The Responsibilities Include:
* Review cloud use case architecture to ensure we design confidentiality, integrity, resiliency, and privacy into cloud platform.
* Identify security risks in an architecture and translate that risk into actionable tasks that engineering teams and SOC/IR teams can easily consume and build codified solutions.
* Work in concert with Global Threat Modeling teams to collaborate on risk identification, process improvement, team feedback.
* Evaluate 3-rd party Cloud services, systems, tools and solutions.
* Ability to write gherkin/behave/python will be necessary (will train if necessary)
* Professional Security Certifications: CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CISM, ITIL
* Cloud Computing certifications such as CCSK, AWS, Azure, and GCP a plus
* Strong knowledge of industry standards as they relate to Cloud and Application security management to include ISO, NIST, and Cloud Security Alliance (CSA)
* Exposure to agile development, DevOps, SecOps and scrum teams
* Hands-on-experience with cloud security designs on AWS, GCP or Azure
If you find these job elements to be interesting and something you see yourself being a part of then I invite you to submit your resume over to me today! That is, however, that you ALREADY posses the required skills mentioned above..
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to David Tulloch at email@example.com or feel free to call at (813) 437-6876.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific