My client is looking to hire senior Java Engineers as they go through a phase of natural growth following a highly successful 2020.
Not many companies can boast Year-on-Year profits, let alone in the current climate! But this consultancy has gone from strength to strength over the past 12 months, and are now able to offer guaranteed projects at some highly prestigious companies such as; iZettle, Paynova, Tele2, Nordea and more!
If you are looking to further diversify your project portfolio, acquire rapid exposure to globally recognised companies, and do all of this while cementing relationships with Europe's best employer (it's official!) then this is not one to be missed.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be developing and delivering high-quality code for their customers, whilst constantly looking to improve
* You will implement the very latest technologies and engineering practices
* Above all else, you will be leading by example as you represent a market-leading firm
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience working with Java engineering; version 8+ required, with Spring frameworks looked upon favourably
* Wider experience with transaction-based, event-driven, or role-based infrastructures highly beneficial
* A strong understanding of what it means to be a consultant - able to articulately outline complex solutions and reduce them into easily digestible "bites" for those not as knowledgeable as yourself
* Join a high flying consultancy with a clear, systematic strategy that is taking them from strength to strength as they look to corner the Nordic market
* Join a company with international reach, but a small-team feel; with each team being split into specialist departments with their budgets, recruitment, sales teams etc
Caught Your Interest?
You can apply for this role directly through this job advertisement or by emailing your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com.
For any further questions about this role please contact Jenna Owens using the above email address.