This role would see you take complete ownership over my client's AWS infrastructure, and their DevOps procedures also. Right now the company is expanding very quickly, and has 5 employees combining strong engineering, technology and business backgrounds comprising 30+ years of combined experience in blockchain technology and 100+ years of combined banking experience.
They are building a blockchain based, Distributed-Ledger solution that hopes to one day replace physical paper documents in the banking, legal and audit sectors; so plenty of innovation to be had!
Role & Responsibilities
* In this role you will take full authority over the company's AWS Account; optimising cloud architecture, extending their platform and fully utilising the serverless offerings that AWS provide
* Additionally, you will be tasked with making more sophisticated the current CI/CD procecures; optimising delivery pipelines, automating deployments and implementing high-level monitoring solutions
* As the company grows and expands into wider markets, this role will see you progress within the company and take up a chief role within the team
Skills & Qualifications
* AWS experience is a crucial requirement - very strong experience with your basics (EC2, EC2, S3, Lambda etc) - increased knowledge of more complex solutions is really valuable (FarGate, Cognito, CodePipeline etc)
* Strong experience with CI/CD technologies is highly valuable; Terraform, Vault, Ansible, Jenkins in particular
* Prior experience of working within banking/legal sectors, with domain knowledge pertaining to data handling, digital-signature solutions highly transferrable
* Highly competitive salary model with the offer of equity
* ITP1 pension with 5000 SEK wellness allowance
* Health and personal insurances as standard