Job Title: Data Engineer - Snowflake
Contract Length: 6 Months (Rolling Contract Long term)
Rate: Negotiable Dependent on experience
Start Date: ASAP
I'm have an urgent need for a seasonsed Data Engineer, whom has experience with Snowflake and AWS/Azure Cloud migration projects. This is an Outside IR35, fully remote, 6 month contract.
* Drive the data pipeline development, construct, test and maintain architecture.
* Discover opportunities for Data acquisition and translate into meaningful insights.
* Recommend ways to improve the reliability of data.
* Working with third parties and other product to acquire data analysis.
* Communicate between the technical and non-technical.
* Strong Data Engineering Language skills (Python, SQL, Java, C#).
* Experience of off-the-shelf ETL tooling.
* Understanding of data profiling and source system analysis.
* Good understanding of Real Time Streaming tools and Batch ETL.
* Experienced with Azure, AWS or GCP cloud platforms as well as Data Lake/Warehousing Platforms such as Snowflake.
* Data Mining techniques (APIs, GraphQL, Website Scraping).
* BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or related field.
Please send your CV to email@example.com