Customer Advisory Lead (Local Gov/Higher Ed) - Up to £120,000 + Benefits
Must have/be eligible for UK SC Clearance and/or if needed DV clearance.
Jefferson Frank are working with a global consultancy who are an Enterprise Digital & Cloud transformation specialist.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead the designated Customer engagements for a Customer Advisor perspective.
* Build relationships with customers based on confidence and assurance.
* Become a trusted advisor.
* Supervise delivery projects.
* Support the growth of accounts based on market trends, implications and develop strategies to convert in trends to new opportunities.
* Support the production of future bids.
* Build and execute against P&L budgets, investment plans and ROI models
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience of Local Government and Higher Education at a CIO/CTO/IT Director/SRO's level.
* Strong understanding with Public Sector ways of working.
* Experienced in leading major transformation from a CIO and CTO / or IT Director / SRO's level including ERP solutions e.g. Oracle.
* Great influencing skills and credible track record in using these skills to drive successful results.
* Evidence in Contract revenue growth including P&L management.
* Creating high performing and successful teams. A colleague who is strong at establishing relationships, experience of working in a global, multi-cultural environment.
* Experienced in supporting the winning of complex deals.
* Great attention to detail, experienced in building robust business cases.
* Mentoring and succession planning to ensure team members evolve.
* Focus on investment in team members to ensure they strive to be the best they can be.
Please apply with your CV below, interviews are commencing immediately or reach out to email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
For this role you require rights to work in the UK, sponsorship is NOT available.