Senior Software Engineer | Seattle, WA (Remote) | $165K
Our client is looking to bring on an experienced DevOps Engineer/SRE/ Senior Software Engineer with strong architecture, infrastructure design background. This position is a leading role on their growing Engineering team and handles a range of DevOps requirements including leading a fully automated cloud infrastructure environment from the provisioning, deployment, management, and oversight of a highly scalable set of SaaS services.
* Excellent understanding of AWS tools/services - EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, CloudFormation, etc.
* 8 years of DevOps, SRE, Sr. Software Engineering capacity
* Designs, configure, deploy, and debug new/existing cloud infrastructure - Terraform, CloudFormation
* Deploying and supporting end-to-end CI/CD (Jenkins, Git, Ansible)
* Fully support infrastructure deployments and production environment support
* Serverless framework & architecture experience - Lambda
* DevOps 24x7 on-call production support rotation
* Analyzing cloud best practices across the organization
* Docker containerization a plus, Kubernetes a hard requirement.
* Any FedRAMP compliance knowledge of personal experience is highly preferred
* Fully-Remote (for foreseeable future months)
* Open to candidates located in the United States or Canada, will consider H1B transfers as well.
* 401K Match - 3%
* Excellent Employee/Family Benefits (Medical, Dental, Health)
* Standard PTO - Sick and Holidays not included.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy