DevOps Engineer - 100% Remote - up to $160,000
* Work with a company leading the way in bettering access to your health needs
* Impact the cutting edge of pharmaceutical discovery and solutions
* Fantastic salary plus benefits, and a great team of people to boot!
What you will do:
* Build and deployment process, security configurations within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
* Manage day-to-day operations of our multiple services/systems on AWS using Kubernetes, including scale out and capacity planning
* Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve telemetry gathering, reporting, and alerting
* Be engaged in the development and implementation of various infrastructure management utilities to advance all aspects of SAAS platform support
* Be engaged in troubleshooting and RCA (Root Cause Analysis) efforts, utilizing logs aggregation (from numerous systems and applications of the environment) and logs analysis with command-line automation scripts and parsing tools
* Support development teams in the delivery of product features utilizing CI/CD, manage Docker container build processes for Dev, Staging, and Prod environments
* Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
* Experience with Linux, Docker and Kubernetes
* Familiarity with software security methods.
* Experience in Golang and MongoDB prefered. Good knowledge of Ruby, Python, and shell scripting
* Working knowledge of databases and SQL
* Experience building systems and services for health-tech company is a plus
Additional note: even if you are not sure if you fully qualify, I'm here to talk about it! Shoot your shot!
Client does NOT offer visa sponsorship at this time.
This opportunity will go fast, so don't miss your chance to be a part of a company that values you and the work they bring to the world! Send your resume to Taia Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (303) 558-4356.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.