Imagine working for one of the internet's biggest and most influential names; for a company built on innovation, collaboration and social responsibility.
As a Full Stack Software Developer working in the Cyber Security Product team you will be a crucial part of our team to design and Implement features that solve our customers' business challenges. A passionate team player that flourishes on delivering challenging solutions in a dynamic environment.
Collaborating with other stakeholders, you will focus on designing creative solutions, implementing them and releasing them as part of the software releases that enhance Nominet's ground-breaking DNS Analytics and Threat Intelligence Platform.
The teams that for part of Cyber Security Services comprise software developers responsible for the development of the core, critical software components and systems that underpin the Cyber Security solutions.
* 30 days annual leave (option to buy an additional 5 days)
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
* Group Pension plan (company matching up to 7%)
Roles & Responsibilities;
* Developing and maintaining new Nominet products
* Solving complex problems with no precedent and taking responsibility for key design decisions
* Investigating and engaging with new trends, technologies, packages and libraries
* Packaging software and data for continuous delivery/deployment
* Writing high-quality documentation
* Developing relationships with people across the Nominet business.
* High level of service delivered based on internal feedback and features implemented as part of product roadmaps
* On-time and on-budget project delivery
* Collaborative, productive working relationships with colleagues.
Must have experience;
* Ability to implement clean, robust, thoroughly-tested, maintainable, and standards-compliant code (that leverages frameworks where possible) in an agile working environment
* Ability to work from a prototype and collaborate with researchers to deliver production-ready systems
* Ability to working on a breadth of technologies whilst ensuring a coherent, high-performing solution
* Ability to design API
* Familiarity with Git version control system
* Ability to scrutinise and provide feedback on specifications
* Ability to produce documentation that is well-structured and well-written
* Being a good team player with a positive attitude and able to work with different people across departments and levels
* Effective communication with technical and non-technical colleagues, including giving demonstrations of your software
* Ability to understand product development within the context of the business and how products will contribute to the success of the company.
* Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
* Knowledge of AJAX, current web standards, trends and patterns.
* Strong Java skills
* Experience with working with databases.
If you would like to know more please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org