£55,000 - £75,000
Edinburgh/The Midlands/London - Primarily Remote
My client are one of the biggest names in technology and modern cloud consulting, they boast a world class data and analytics centre and are looking to add to their team. They provide a wide range of cutting edge data and analytics solutions to the Public Sector to revolutionise the UK Government's data platform and maximise insight, accesibility, revenues, reduce fraud etc - they key lifeblood of the Public Sector.
You will work in an Agile team collaborting closely with Architects, Product Managers and Solution Architects.
* Strong ETL skills in either Talend, Pentaho, SAS DI, Informatica or equivalent
* Database background of one of the following Oracle, RDS, Redshift, Hadoop, MySQL, Postgres etc
* Various Data Architecture techniques including Data Modelling, Data Warehousing etc
* Job Scheduling
* Programming skills in any of PL/SQL, SQL, Unix, Java, Python, Hive, HiveQL, HDFS, Impala
* Must be eligible for Security Clearance
* You will be working in an agile delivery team within an agile scrum framework.
* Work across various software engineering principles including requirements gathering, analysis, design, coding, development, testing, implementation and support.
* Contribute to various teams providing ideas and innovation/process recommendations, help mentor other team members, strong information sharing culture.
* Client and stakeholder engagement
* Annual training budget
* Internal technology university to obtain qualifications
* Excellent pension
* Flexibility around working from home
If this is of interest please apply below or email Oliver King at Jefferson Frank directly with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org.