Our Mission is to reinvent the way we invest.
We use cutting edge technology to allow ambitious Fintechs to efficiently get to market with innovative investment or advice products, helping to create more profitable business through their own investment platform.
Our goal is to create a world in which everyone has access and freedom within the financial market place to be able to find the help they need at the right price point.
A scale-up firm with the backing of an enterprise level organisation provides you the opportunity to grow alongside the business whilst having job stability and control.
We operate across a wide range of modern tools and platforms
The right fit?
You'll be someone who:
* Is a natural communicator, describing technical details to technical and non-technical colleagues
* Is proactive in turning issues/problems into validated experiments, and implementation
* Enjoys and has strong experience of coaching and mentoring less experienced team members
* Is focused on delivery, but not at the expense of quality
* Is comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing and improving development environment
* Is collaborative and can see the bigger picture at a systems level as well as the detail
* Has 4-5 years' experience in DevOps or SRE based roles
* Has experience of leading a team, being accountable, and the point of contact
* Has demonstrated experience of monitoring, alerting and proactive issue mitigation
* Has used major CI tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, GitHub, SonarCloud etc.
* Has strong understanding of AWS specifically Lambda, CloudFormation, CloudTrail
* Has strong understanding of debugging, performance, scaling, resiliency
* Has implemented and tested disaster recovery scenarios
* Has AWS certifications in relevant subjects
What will you be doing?
* Evolving our CI/CD tooling and pipelines for continuous development - we have recently moved some of our pipelines to GitHub Actions
* Managing/mentoring junior engineers
* Developing alerting, monitoring and incident management practices and the tools that support them using modern SRE principles
* Building upon our DevOps culture across the Product and Engineering organisations, sharing modern practices and always challenging the status quo.
* Providing support and guidance to the development team in areas such as onboarding, CI/CD, investigating platform issues etc.
* Helping automate our cloud infrastructure in AWS using modern Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation
Our tech stack
* We use Node.js with Typescript deployed on AWS Lambda, Mongo Atlas and React on the front end.
* Terraform, Ansible, Bash, shell scripts, docker and Serverless framework should all be familiar too.