DevOps Engineer - Hybrid in Irving, TX 2 days/week - Full-Time/Direct Hire
* This retained client is looking to bring a DevOps Engineer onto their Public Cloud Division.
* You will be joining a company that is prominent in the FinTech space and is recognized as a Fortune100 company.
* This innovative company is looking forward to have you join their collaborative team.
Role & Responsibilities:
* You will be instrumental in implementing the architecture and the engineering processes and best practices to provide data services in the public cloud.
* This role is responsible for all data services in public cloud including relational databases, NoSQL databases, BigData, messaging and streaming, and analytics and machine learning.
* Provide relational and NoSQL databases, caching technologies, messaging and search productions in public cloud.
* Engineer and secure data service solutions (self-managed and Cloud Native) that are scalable and highly available.
* Develop, cascade, and enforce engineering best practices using modern SDLC that enables CI/CD and favors automation, auditability, automated testing, infrastructure and policy as code.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Experience with containers (Kubernetes/Docker)
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet)
* AWS experience
* Experience with Linux
* Experience with Python
* $100-130k salary range (dependent on experience, location, and education)
* Hybrid 2 days/week in Irving, TX
* 3 rounds of interviews
* Incredible benefits
*Please note, if you want a quicker response from me, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put "DevOps Engineer - Hybrid in NYC 3 days/week - Full-Time/Direct Hire" as the subject line and attach your resume.*