Fully Remote DevOps Engineer - must be US based
My client is a platform based company that advances healthcare through data science. Their product provides healthcare analytics solutions that generates clinically-deep insights that improve clinical outcomes. Their insights deliver targeted insights that improve clinical outcomes and measure the real-world effectiveness of treatments and procedures, as well as medical devices and pharmaceuticals
Sr. DevOps Engineers work collaboratively with Software Engineering to deploy and operate our platform. This includes building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring performance trends, troubleshooting and resolving issues in various environments.
* Identify opportunities for automation, quality improvement, and consistency in current ecosystem
* Work closely with Software Engineering, QA and System Administration teams to provide a stable, consistent, efficient development and production environment
* Creating best-practices to solve real-world software engineering problems.
* Own and drive solutions from problem statement to implementation - concept to completion.
* 4+ years AWS experience
* 3+ years DevOps experience
* Strong Kubernetes experience in production
* Strong Helm experience in production
* Terraform or CloudFormation experience
* Scripting experience required (Python ideally)
* Docker experience
* Looking for a rockstar who can hit the ground running and learn/grow quickly. Someone who can grasp technologies and be up to date with them. Seeking an eager go-getter
* They are on Jenkins now but are moving to GitLab - exp with this would be a plus
* Strong cloud computing experience (AWS (preferred), GCP, Azure)
* Strong systems administration and scripting experience (bash, python, powershell, powerCLI)
* Experience with containerization (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes)
* Experience with Kubernetes associated technologies (Helm, Ambassador, Istio, etc.)
* Experience with automation/configuration management (ansible, Puppet, chef)
* Experience with infrastructure automation (Terraform, CloudFormation)
* Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, Gitlab, Maven)
* Experience with virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-v)
* Experience building, deploying, and scaling SaaS applications
* Experience working in a compliance-focused environment (HIPAA, PCI-DSS, FedRAMP)
* Experience in a blue/green deployment environment a plus
* Healthcare and/or analytics experience a plus
* Certification (any) with (AWS (preferred), GCP, or Azure) a plus
* Experience working with Java / Spring / micro-services a plus
Please note this organization can only consider US Citizens or Green Card holders at this time.
To be considered for this role please apply directly to this posting or reach out to email@example.com