AWS Alliance Managers, Channel Sales Director (Cloud, SaaS) - AWS ISV Partner
A rapidly growing AWS Advanced Technology Partner and cyber security leader we're working with is looking to hire for an AWS Alliances Manager as well as a Channel Sales Director. These positions will be critical to building out our relationship with AWS, and other partnerships as assigned.
The Alliance Manager will work to cultivate deep relationships with AWS field influencers, sales, channel, partner, and marketing organizations and holds primary responsibility to drive leadership, management, and strategy for the sell with/go-to-market engagement and all joint activities with AWS.
You Must Possess: a strong knowledge of and experience working with AWS, SaaS, cloud infrastructure, and AI/ML in the context of business process optimization and digital transformation, and brings a unique value proposition to the company's current and future partner relationships.
* Directly manage all joint "sell with" and go to market activities with AWS and other assigned partners
* Drive sales, customer engagements, qualified pipeline, and bookings that meet and exceed quota and expectations
* Serve as the knowledge expert on all aspects of AWS and present product capabilities at sales meetings, QBRs, executive meetings, training, and events
* Help provide insight in the support of AWS events and attend/participate in the events
* Direct sales engagement and partner relationship-building are critical parts of this role
* Track all opportunities, pipeline and bookings and provide forecasts and management reports
* Facilitate co-selling opportunities, account mapping, co-funding, and other sales engagements between the company and the AWS partner/sales teams
* Build and maintain relationships with key personnel at AWS to assist in the development of key relationships with the extended AWS executives.
* Develop annual strategic sales plan and performance goals for AWS and any other assigned partners
* Understand and articulate assigned partners' strategic initiatives and gain a deep understanding of the activities, roadmap and vision of the partner.
Employee /Company Benefits:
* 401K Match & Annual Contribution
* Flexible Salary Compensation + Equity/Stock Options Plan & Bonus
* Excellent Employee/Family Benefits (Medical, Dental, Health)
* Unlimited PTO Plan
* Great Company Culture, balanced work / life expectations
* Fully-remote work life
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-530-2031