**No visa sponsorship for the moment, B2 level Dutch is must**
Would you like to hear about an AWS-exclusive DevOps (IaC) role with the leading AWS Premier Partner of Europe?
Best time to join their success story, as you will be working together with 120+ AWS certified DevOps professionals, delivering E2E projects with an international scope; creating Infra-as-Code solutions for leading players on the market; using the latest tools and architectural designs. Challenging & rewarding large-scale projects where you will be required to customise solutions keeping the best interest of the clients in mind.
These AWS lovers have formed a true flat hierarchy award-winning scale-up that puts strong emphasis on their consultants' L&D and career progression, making sure that every consultant can level their game up over time. Their business has grown 73% last year, and constantly expanding in The Netherlands with AWS Infra & Automation enthusiasts.
* Salary bands: from 65.000 to 120.000 + bonus + benefits + car
* Location: All remote for now, post-covid flexible
* Clients: All over Netherlands
* Industries: SMEs in Fintech, Software companies, manufacturing, retail, public, many more.
Is there perhaps something missing from your current job / project / culture / employment package? In case yes, then read further about the details in which you might find the 'solution' to your 'problem'.
Role & Responsibilities
* Architect, develop and operate highly secure, compliant, resilient, cost-efficient, and high-performing solutions in Cloud and on-premises environments for our customers and partners;
* Ensure that technology solutions are designed, implemented and operated in a pragmatic way that solves customer problems. Always have the customer interest in mind, and think about long-term customer relationships;
* Participate in hiring, coaching, and professional development of other team members;
* Travel internationally around 10%.
Skills & Qualifications
* Fluent Dutch (B2 level at least) and English
* Knowledge of one or more of AWS - EC2, S3, CloudFormation, CloudFront, Config, Cloudtrail, CloudWatch
* AWS Certification (big plus). If you do not have it, we will get you one after 1-month of joining us
* Infrastructure-as-Code is not new to you. Hands-on knowledge of Terraform OR CloudFormation
* Big plus: knowledge of Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Nagios, Systems Center
* Database skills: Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DWH
* Some of the Enterprise architecture skills: Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS SQL Server, Sharepoint, SAP ERP
* Customer obsession and entrepreneurial mindset
* Advanced soft skills: Communication, interpersonal and leadership.
* Born problem-solver and ability to think 'outside the box' keeping the best interest of the client.
* Big plus: Security & Compliance Engineering and Governance Skills. E.g.: Personal Data Protection in Europe; ISO 27001, Security control frameworks
* Salary bands from 65.000 - 110.000 / year + 8% holiday + bonus + benefits + car
* Working with the leading AWS-fanatic group of Europe
* Working on projects with international / global scopes
* Grow career-wise in professional services, consulting, sales and business development
* Technical and business thought leadership: speaking at internal and external events, customer and partner conventions; publish whitepapers, blogs, articles in the press
* Healthy work-life balance
* Sabbatical paid leave
If you are still reading, then I believe the best would be to get to know each other over a short conversation so that I can learn about Your ambitions and preferences. You can reach me for details at email@example.com or call at 020 241 8548
Take your career to the next level!