Mid/ Senior Java Developers - Fully Remote
Up to £75k + Bonus
Working for an ambitious, successful, and growing technology consultancy.
It's an exciting time to join them on our journey as they grow and expand their services to help their clients tackle bigger, more complex challenges. They plan to treble the size of their team by 2025 - but they're determined not to lose their unique culture.
They pride themselves in the qualities of their people. They're inclusive, creative, and collaborative.
They value and empower their people, doing right by them. They work flexibly and keep hierarchy to a minimum. Their benefits include generous annual leave, training and development, pension, and other financial perks.
They are seeking a dynamic and forward-thinking Java Developer, who can help them transform major clients. You must have an open mind and be willing to learn new technologies.
Skills and experience we're looking for:
* Demonstrable experience as a Java Developer, knowledge of core Java.
* Experience with Spring Boot, Play Framework or JHipster.
* Knowledge on Spring Core
* Experience of handling relational and NoSQL databases in a Java-based ecosystem using technologies like JDBC, Spring Data, Hibernate and JPA
* An understanding of developing applications with SOAP or RESTful Web Services
* Good Knowledge of cloud platforms and using continuous integration
* An appreciation of developing software using TDD
* Experience working with multiple programming paradigms such as functional and object orientation
Time off: 33 days holiday, Fully Remote and flexi-working.
On the money: Employer pension contribution of up to 6% with free advice, life cover 4x salary, Give As You Earn salary contribution option, discretionary and referral bonuses.
A healthy approach: Corporate rate health scheme, external counsellor, and employee assistance programme.
Kitted out: Apple MacBook, Bluetooth headset, and Kindle with a large, shared library. Plus, discounts on other Apple products.
Family values: Enhanced maternity and paternity pay, and family excursions.
Grow with us: Paid for training and certifications
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 38 6624