Senior UI Developer (React, Redux, TypeScript) | London / Remote | £55,000 - £75,000
One of Europe's largest Digital Consultancies have engaged with me to help recruit Senior UI Developers on behalf of one of their largest UK Public Sector clients. The roles are newly released, part of a huge recruitment drive within the business, offering the chance to work on the delivery of enterprise solutions in an Agile development environment.
The roles will be 100% remote until January 2022 and then hybrid post-COVID, offering a working pattern with 1 day per week on-site in London. This is subject to change however as there's a 90% chance these roles will remain 100% remote indefinitely, so candidates looking for a hefty dose of home working take note!
Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
* Proven commercial experience working with Front End / UI / Web technologies such as HTML, CSS, LESS, SASS, Bootstrap etc.
* Expereince working in an Agile environment (specifically Scrum).
* Understanding of CI/CD processes, with experience working with development tools including Docker, Git, Jenkins, JIRA being beneficial (not necessarily essential).
* Understanding of responsive web design.
* Experience working with Gulp, NPM, Webpack etc.
* Previous experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Salary & Benefits
* Competitive base salary ranging from £55,000 - £75,000 per annum.
* Flexible benefits fund (worth 3% of your base salary) - you can spend this fund on additional benefits or take as cash.
* Holiday allowance of 25 days (plus bank holidays) annually.
* Fully expensed certifications and training.
* Employer/employee matched pension scheme (4-8%).
* Life assurance.
So if you've read this advert and think 'this sounds pretty interesting' then why not apply? In order to do so, please contact me using the following methods:
* Telephone - 0191 338 7540
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed during the application process will remain confidential and any submissions will be fully compliant with GDPR.