Senior SaaS Engineer - AWS/IaC
Helsinki (English Speaking)
A newly created role to join an agile software team who provide Bio-IT solutions to their clients in the bio-medical field. Their solutions enable you to turn bio-medical data into new insights and knowledge. Their clients range from the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies via leading health-care organisations and research groups to up and coming start-ups. Their goal is to enable better health, research and business innovations through data-driven science.
You would be joining a team where you will be guiding the implementation of a SaaS solution in Amazon Cloud within the Bio-medical Industry.
What they need:
* Experienced in building and maintaining SaaS solutions in commercial cloud environments.
* Strong hands-on experience with Linux and related toolset, Terraform, Kubernetes/Docker compose and GitLab.
* Working knowledge of infrastructure design and components, such as servers, operating systems, networks, and storage.
* Relevant experience with configuration and implementation of IaaS, Infrastructure as code, in AWS.
* AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification or higher strongly desired; Relevant industry certifications such as Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud are a plus.
What they will offer:
* A vibrant, flexible and fun working environment
* A hugely competitive salary with excellent benefits/stock options
* Their office is conveniently located in down-town Helsinki, close to the metro, train and busses and room to park your bike.
* You will be working with talented, supportive and motivated colleagues to make new innovations in the bio-medical field.
* A Linux/Mac laptop, lunch, travel and recreational vouchers, Coffee, tea, snacks.
* Occupational health-care, dental services and insurance (e.g. travel also during your free time).
All interview will be carried out remotely due to Covid-19 restrictions. Please include your salary request along with your CV @ firstname.lastname@example.org.