* Location: Full Remote with an office in Espoo
* Salary: Up to 6500€/Pm depending on relevant experience
* Bonus: Up to 10% paid in 2 parts (personal/company performance)
* Benefits: Phone and Laptop of choice, culture vouchers, lunch vouchers, flexible hours, hybrid work, certifications paid for, health insurance etc.
* Reason for Hiring: Customer demand in Europe has increased so a new SA is required to meet customer demand
* Company Size: Approx 140 (25 Finland, 75 Lithuania, 15 USA, 15 Hungary)
Our client is a cybersecurity company that aims to create a future where digital experiences are secure, private and personalised. Driven by proprietary AI-powered models and uniquely built on billions of real-world data points, their platform protects people and connected devices, creating a safer smart-living experience in homes, businesses and connected communities while respecting privacy. Today, they cover the largest inventory of devices in the world, with the broadest ability to detect, categorise and protect said devices.
They deliver advanced AI-Based capabilities to NSPs around the world and their platform provides cutting edge network security, device intelligence and parental controls. Their technology helps NSPs offer a more personalised and robust end-user experience through the use of data and machine learning on both LAN and 5G mobile networks and with over 500 million connected devices globally and multiple awards for success and innovation, they are almost unrivalled in size and influence.
This company is running services at such a scale that AWS themselves are reaching out directly for help with some of their services. One of the founders of the company is also a board member for one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world (they turned over $11 billion in revenue in 2020) so this architecture will be working on some of the biggest AWS infrastructure/security projects not only in Finland but in Europe.
This Senior SW Engineer will be joining a team that provides award-winning services outside the secured broadband network. On The Move is designed to work seamlessly with their router solution, providing a single pane of glass for home and mobile device management through the provider's native application.
Currently, the team is split across Poland and Lithuania and looking to grow in Finland. The team consists of 1 QA Engineer, 1 PO, 1 API Developer, 2 Cloud Engineers and 1 Lead SW Engineer
They're then supported by 3 automated teams based out of Lithuania which focus purely on automation development on a core Java stack. (up to 40 Developers)
* Significant experience with TypeScript, Node.js development
* Experience with AWS services: API Gateway, AWS Lambda, Amazon Cognito and AWS Fargate. (All other AWS Services are a bonus but due to the scale and size of the data this team are working with, simple introductory knowledge with AWS services like S3 is not enough.)
What they're looking for in a Senior as extra's.
* Experience in technical design and solution architecture
* Documentation skills (processes, diagrams, technical designs)
* Test automation and genuine interest/obsession to automate everything
* Security minded
* Agile software development process experience
* Experience with systems monitoring, performance optimisation, root cause analysis, and advanced troubleshooting
* Experience in operating large-scale systems with high data volumes
* DevOps experience
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finland residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for:
☎️: +358 75326 3947