This opportunity is to work with a global digital investment bank. They are responsible for ensuring the security of over a billion transactions every year, as a result they have the most reliable services on the market. To highlight their innovation, they are responsible for the world's first machine learning fraud detection bot based products, capable of saving millions per year.
They currently have a requirement for a Python Technical Lead to work within their Technology and Operations team. This team is responsible for delivering robust applications and solutions used by various investment teams. Your will will be to build low latency/high reliability trading systems under a microservices architecture. To do so you will utilise multithreading and technology such as Git, Jira and TeamCity. No prior experience in investment banking is needed and is therefore a great opportunity to upskill in electronic markets such as FX, derivatives etc.
* Hands on development (70%)
* leading an agile team (30%)
* Take ownership of technical based solutions
* Extensive server side development in Python, including multithreaded coding
* Involvement in the design and architecture of business critical platforms
* Strive to achieve low latency and high performance solutions
* Work in collaboration with BA's, QA's and DevOps Engineers
* Ensuring high standards of practise and mentoring junior members of the team
* Agile / Scrum / CI/CD practise
In return, you will benefit from a collaborative environment that strives on being the best. You will have access to dedicated training budgets to ensure you are well versed in the latest technology. In terms of package, my client can offer a competitive salary alongside a pension (3%), bonuses, private health care and remote working.
If you are a interested in applying, then please feel free to contact me at with any of the below. Even if you fancy a chat for insights into the market, do get in touch.
LinkedIn - 'Alexander Gray'
Office - +420-22-888-3023
Email - email@example.com
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR