EKS / Frontend Engineer
Inside IR35 Rates up to £500 per day
Hybrid 1 day per week in London
6 month contract
Jefferson Frank are looking for an EKS Engineer with strong Frontend engineering experience scripting in multiple languages.
* Eligible for Baseline Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS).
* Able to work from SE1 offices at least one day per week
* Build and configure Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) clusters and front-end services with guidance for Cloud Architects.
* Experience with CI/CD-based environments (specifically ADO)
* Working knowledge of Kubernetes (Specifically EKS)
* Experience developing with microservices, Lambda Functions, Appsync, DynamoDB, Queues, etc;
* At least 3 years of cloud developing large - scale distributed cloud systems;
* AWS deployment techniques CloudFormation, YAML, and code deployments
* Verify High level Design and create Low Level design to very high quality. Creation of run books to support the ongoing 7x24 operation
* Builds are to be compliance with defined security standards and leverage Production Landing Zone.
* Adherence to Change Controls and stringent technical governance as mandated on an Enterprise Financial environment