SD-WAN Solutions: Technical Pre-sales Architect
Jefferson Frank is currently working with a global I.T. solutions provider to find a Technical Pre-sales architect to join a large public sector WAN to SD-WAN migration project. The system will be distributed between large construction site, material storage facilities and mobile units.
You will join a dedicated team at a global I.T. solutions provider as the 'go-to' technical architect for the customer. You will be responsible for gathering the technical requirement from the customer, present the potential options available to them, liaise the chosen requirements back to the development team alongside demonstraiting the overall value proposition provided by the team.
You will work as a technical Pre-sales advisor, engaging with the client and internal stakeholders to:
* Assess and review the overall security risks in existing customer systems
* Define and expand the requirements assigned to the business by the customer
* Liaise with various team members to build a business case for the chosen security frameworks and network management solution proposed.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Knowledge of: DLP, SIEM, WAF, Firewall, Cloud Security, IAM, PKI, Application Security
* Knowledge of: Governance Risk & Compliance level experience around standards like ISO / NIST / PCI /HIPAA
* Ideally have: CCNP, CISA, CISSP, CISM qualifications. Cloud architecture certifications are a bonus.
* Experience in information security solution design, implementation and governance
* Ability to convey technical risk issues and communicate with business leaders.
* Excellent communication skills in both Norwegian and English, the customers operate Norwegian-speaking working environments and therefore candidates without this competence cannot be considered
Please apply within or contact me directly on:
Or on LinkedIn at: