Working for a company creating technology that helps NSPs offer a personalized end-user experience using data and machine learning on both LAN and 5G mobile networks. They're passionate about quality, security, and continuous delivery. They embrace the Agile software development methodology and help protect 500 million connected devices globally.
We are looking for an embedded Linux Engineer with a background in native code Linux, network, and kernel development to join a high-performing fast-growing engineering team to work on home cyber security solutions.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Build test automation systems and port the software to different Linux-based router platforms.
* Develop network security, parental control, and network device intelligence solutions
* Assist with test lab infrastructure planning and implementation
Skills & Qualifications:
* Understanding of the networking infrastructure in Linux: iptables, netfilter etc
* Experience of developing networking applications in Linux
* Development of Linux kernel modules (e.g. device drivers)
* Knowledge of standard networking protocols
* Mobile Phone
* Laptop of choice
* Flexible hours with hybrid work model
* Conferences, training, books - anything for your development. Lots of money put into certificates that benefit you and the company
* Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues
* Benefits package that includes Health Insurance and more
* Culture vouchers
* Lunch vouchers
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Phone: +358 753263950
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.