Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to develop automated and manual tests for a state-of-the-art research engine. Join a world-class engineering team of software experts and be responsible for implementing, executing and measuring the automated testing of mainly Java/Kotlin, Rest Assured, Selenium, and scripting languages. You will work together with a team of developers and testers to ensure the overall functionality and quality of the software.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Ensuring the quality and viability of the product at hand
* Maintaining the product over its full life cycle and ensuring it provides the best most up-to-date service possible
* Using new state of the art technologies to further your own skills and that of the company at large
Skills & Qualifications:
* A BS/MS degree in a relevant technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
* Strong Java (or Kotlin), SQL and Linux skills
* Experience setting up automated test frameworks and implementing tests for use cases along with the necessary reporting tools
* Understanding of test driven development and continuous delivery
* Experience with an iterative Agile methodology and use of tools like JIRA, Wiki, Git, Maven, Jenkins
* Strong communication skills and ability to work both in a team environment and independently
* Playing a part in the story of a fast-growing company
* Competitive compensation package
* Interesting career opportunities and training
* Very highly skilled colleagues
* Tea, coffee, and soft drinks at the office
* Gym, game room, parking, or public transport benefit
* Hybrid work supported 100%
* Home internet and mobile phone
* Lunch and recreational benefits
* Occupational health care
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Phone: +358 753263950
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.