Principal Product Manager - Up to £150k DOE
My client that helps companies connect and engage employees across the enterprise. The platform helps employees better communicate with co-workers, find information, and transfer knowledge. It was built to help businesses not only create an immersive and inspiring digital workplace but also to reinforce their unique culture. They aim to break the barriers of traditional work environments to deliver a better workplace, anywhere.
As a Principal Product Manager, expect your creative, analytical, and leadership skills to be called upon from day one. You'll work alongside incredibly talented product managers, designers, and engineers, collaboratively building world-class products that solve our customer's greatest challenges and transform the way that teams work.
This is a great opportunity to join a team responsible for a product that is defining the way companies engage and connect with their employees.
What you will be doing:
* Work with a cross-functional team of passionate engineers, product managers, and UX designers through iterative releases.
* Partner with key stakeholders to lead and define the product vision and strategy.
* Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
* Develop detailed product requirements.
* Lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative product features. You'll own and drive specific projects from start to finish.
* Collaborate with engineering, QA and support teams on product releases.
* Set product direction and make decisions based on user feedback, user research, and data insights to deliver a phenomenal product experience for our customers.
What experience are we looking for?
* 10+ years of tech industry experience, 6+ years of which are within Product Management with SaaS or software solutions.
* Hands-on experience with BI, Reporting, Data Visualization, Analytics in past.
* Demonstrated success defining and shipping amazing products in an iterative manner, with a hands-on willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective.
* Comfortable operating in a dynamic, fluid organization.
* Comfortable with delving into the product, the platform, and the implementation details. Able to engage with engineering beyond just product and user experience needs.
* Having an inclination for identifying, defining, tracking and acting upon metrics.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to convey strategy and rationale for priorities, and tradeoffs at a high level. Engage with engineering and design through detailed technical specifications and/or wireframes.
* You are a problem solver with exceptional analytical skills and high attention to detail.
What is it like to work at them?
They're a very people focused startup and they strive for an open and transparent culture. They value those able to push themselves and empower their fellow teammates, whilst keeping a relaxed working environment. They believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in their mission and value openness, collaboration and teamwork, make them an incredible place to work.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, call: 0191 814 7785 or LinkedIn 'Oliver King'