Java Tech Lead
International Leading Business in Leisure & Travel
80.000 - 90.000€
3-4 days remote
The company is an International Leading Business in Travel & Leisure. They're making a massive impact, providing services all across the UK, Ireland, Scandinavia, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands. One of the next target is to become a Leading Business in Technology within the travel industry as well. They are hiring the best professionals and they're looking for their next ambitious Technology Tech Lead who will lead this capable and creative team towards this goal.
The role is a key role that will be crucial for the accomplishment of their goal. You will be responsible for the leadership of one cross-functional team and for the delivery of business value in line with business needs and the company's strategy. There is going to be a balance of a Technical role and a Leading/Managing role. You will be working closely with the Product Owner and with stakeholders in various situations, and you will make sure that the team flourishes, ensuring that they grow within their area of expertise, acquiring new skills and knowledge.
The ideal candidate wants to enable the team towards the goal, ensuring that everyone contributes from the right position. You will be part of the decision-making by identifying and recruiting new talent into the team. Where needed, you will also take responsibility for setting the priorities of work within technical teams. Another key responsibility of the role is to identify the clean code, doing code reviews and helping the team members. You will show how the code should look like and you can also code if you want to. Focusing on creating a culture of technical excellence, innovation, learning and continuous improvement, you will take responsibility for expansion and further development of agility within your area and the domain.
* Strong knowledge of Agile practices, delivering business value and continuous improvement.
* Extensive knowledge and experience with Java . ( Kotlin and Spring is a big plus)
* Knowledge of Domain Driven Design.
* Experience and knowledge of clean-code practices and software development.
* Experience in AWS environment is a big nice-to-have.
* Open mind, innovative way of thinking and good communication skills.
* You love to help people grow and lead a team towards a goal, while inspiring and supporting them.
What to expect
* Base salary within the range of 80,000€ - 90,000€, tailored to your experience and seniority level.
* Work-life balance with a lot of remote flexibility. You can have up to 3-4 days remote per week, it's up to you to decide.
* Pension plan.
* Permanent Health Insurance.
* Health Cash Plan.
* Private Medical Insurance.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Travel Card.
* Up to 30% bonus on top of your annual salary.
* Discounts and reloadable cards to shop in a favorable price from over 1,700 retailers.
And some other unique & exclusive benefits such as:
* Holiday Concessions scheme.
* Take advantage of great rates on late flights, accommodation or cruises.
* Family & Friends discounts on the client's services.
* On-board discounts.
* Hidden holiday deals at huge discounts.
* Discount on your Annual Travel Insurance for you and your family members.
* Up to 10 days additional leave on March every year.
Then contact me, Yorgos Christofakakis by email at email@example.com or via Linked In , send your CV and I'd be glad to share all the information with you over the phone!