***Sponsorship is not provided and Permanent UK Residence is needed prior to application***
Are you looking for a exclusive opportunity to help accelerate the growth of a Technical Operations organisation? Do you want to opportunity to create, implement, and guide a team who will be accountable for bringing industry altering strategic objectives and growth?
Your main responsibilities will be pertaining to network and systems architecture, design, administration, documentation, configuration, optimisation, and troubleshooting across the community, but we've included a few bullet points below to give a better understanding of what that entails.
A bit about the job:
* Provide STO leadership on all design and standards issues
* Provide training and mentoring of technologies
* Evaluate, test, develop, and implement complex technical solutions to a variety of problems across the business
* Support system and network infrastructure on switches, routers, load balancers, firewalls, compute, storage, and vitalisation assets
* Oversee proactive grooming, life cycle management, upgrades, capacity management, and high priority incident, change, and problem management
* Manage risky changes and ensures infrastructure is running smoothly
* Act as Technical Operations connection to peers in Engineering, Architecture, Information Security, and Production Support.
* Work closely with Engineering and Security to stay on top of upcoming Technical Operations related matters
* Provide CTO office with regular reports
* Champion standard change management and configuration policies.
* Demonstrate good judgement in solving problems/ identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions.
What you will need:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in Windows/Linux/Cloud environments.
* Must have at least 3+ years of experience with enterprise-level system design and support.
* Deep technical expertise with Windows Server administration, Linux, Active Directory, Exchange, IIS, DHCP, DNS, DFSR, etc.
* Bash/PowerShell/Perl/Python or other scripting.
* Strong knowledge and experience with data center Hyper-V or VMWare/ESXi virtualization technologies.
* AWS/Azure experience
* Experience with Salt, Ansible or Chef
* Unlimited holidays
* A one-time, tax-free allowance of up to £500 for the employee to build out a comfortable home-office
* A monthly allowance of £60 towards expenses incurred as part of running a home-office
* Private Medical Insurance for the employee
* Life Assurance (4x salary)
* Income Protection (75% of salary until state retirement age)
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritise workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. If this sounds like you, we welcome your application with open arms and look forward to hearing from you.
For more information, please contact Declan on 02031484662 or email firstname.lastname@example.org