Technical Delivery Manager
Fully Remote - IRELAND BASED
Leading consultancy in the Saas Space
The role is to manage the delivery of a portfolio of projects, linked around a common technology theme and common strategy of migrating the data centre to cloud.
This role is specifically to provide Delivery management support projects that have an emphasis on migration of legacy systems and infrastructure to cloud, as well as upgrades to existing applications and are more likely to be delivered according to Waterfall principles (with some opportunities for Agile methodologies).
You will be a champion for best practices for managing and delivery of these projects, and be an ambassador for your team throughout the Technology and Business organisation.
The success of the role will include building relationships within the technology and delivery teams and communicating effectively to these teams.
* Project mobilisation
* Stakeholder mapping and engagement
* Risk and issue management
* Project monitoring and control
* Co-ordinate, support and monitor the delivery of each work package
* Internal Stakeholder Management
* Customer Relationship Management
* Revenue/KPI Responsibilities
* Governance & Communication
* Excellent knowledge and proven experience of working with IT Software Development Lifecycle methodologies including Waterfall & Agile
* Possess at least 10+ years of professional experience, with a minimum of 8 years in project or programme management.
* Experience in working with third party suppliers in the delivery of business or IT change initiatives
* Advanced level of proficiency in use of Microsoft Office suite
* Experience of implementing infrastructure and/or Database and software projects with significant budgets
* Experience leading projects based on legacy technologies in an organisation.
Please apply for more information and for a confidential conversation