Interested in working for one of the fasting growing automotive tech firms California? One of my best clients is seeking a Senior DevOps Couchbase Engineer to join their quickly growing engineering team in Campbell, CA.
$195k base compensation + bonus + equity + full benefits coverage
Skills & Experience:
* Must Haves: EXCELLENT Couchbase experience- this candidate will be the go-to resource internally to support their move from CosmosBD into Couchbase.
* AWS & Azure experience
* 5+ years working in a DevOps Engineer or Site Reliability Engineer position
* Strong in production experience with troubleshooting, deployment, backup, migration and programming experience ( C#, C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl, or Ruby).
What you'll do:
* Execute Couchbase administrative tasks such as: Installation and configuration of Couchbase server software, handing failover situations, managing data fragmentation, backup/recovery management, developing cluster-wide diagnostics and monitoring.
* Support the production operations of large scale, near real-time, and highly distributed execution environments supporting millions of users. * Identify data optimizations with the various NoSQL datastores, design, implement, and coordinate the deployment of such optimizations.
* Use your knowledge of NoSQL Datastores to integrate cloud infrastructure and platform services into execution environments which are durable and can transparently scale.
* Identify manual processes requiring automation, design, create and document the appropriate levels of automation, monitoring, and alerting to replace these processes
* Review, revise, invent, and present your ideas regarding the infrastructure and execution environments that support new and updated products.
* Identify, highlight, and track important counters, gauges, and events which monitor the health of all aspects of the execution environments
* Assist in establishing fully automated, hardened, and highly available execution environments
About this company:
* This organization designs, developers and delivers connected mobility solutions for the automotive sector
* They provide a data framework using machine learning and data insights to provide companies and individuals with the tools to unlock new revenue streams
* 2012 origin, 75 person company
* Privately held company. 40 million in funding in 2019
* Excellent benefits- $600 HSA/month, $75 cell phone/month
* 401k + PTO
* Awesome diversity, friendly team, open workspace
This candidate must work onsite in Campbell, CA (once the CA shelter in place order is lifted) and must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Interested in learning more? Apply to this posting direclty or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-558-4351.