SENIOR AWS DEVOPS ENGINEER - £550 PER DAY - INSIDE IR35 - 6 MONTHS INITIAL
Are you searching for your next challenge within a brand new role? I have the perfect opportunity for Senior individuals that's are looking right now.
Harnessing your experience of DevOps, CI/CD pipelining and Infrastructure as Code (IaC), you'll take on a leading frontline role. This will entail, building and automating highly scalable systems with the most up-to-date technologies to deliver real change. Take end-to-end ownership for developing and implementing solutions.
* Implementing CI/CD principles & implement best practices for platform build automation.
* Configuring and using DevSecOps tooling i.e. source code repositories (GIT) Artifactory, Selenium, Fortify, Snyk, SonarQube and ELK stack as part of CI/CD pipeline
* Experience in developing automated software delivery workflows with Jenkins, integration with ServiceNow, Terraform and Ansible Tower
* Good knowledge in infrastructure and components like Active Directory, DHCP, SSL certificates
* Hands on experience in implementing DevOps solutions, implementation & automation of Application Life Cycle Management.
* Experience in new ways of working , Agile way of development, using the Scrum framework
* Strong communication skills and ability to relate to and influence employees at all levels.
* In depth knowledge and experience of Microsoft Windows Server and related integration technologies like VMware
* Collaborating on strategic proof of concepts and pilots for new infrastructure technologies
* Managing relevant stakeholders and relationships across the business.
* Good to have: Developing, testing skills and deploying software into a public cloud environment, preferably AWS, but Azure or Google Cloud experience is added advantages
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to £550.00 per day
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work remotely: YES
If you feel you are fit for this role or you know of some individuals that would show an interest in this then please get in contact with me with the details below or apply to the role.
Phone: 020 7337 0825