AWS TECHNICAL LEAD - CONTRACT - LONDON - MARKET RATE - OUTSIDE IR35
I am looking for a Lead Technical Architect who has the following experience:
* TOGAF Certified or working towards and Microsoft Certifications
* Solid Leadership experience who can drive the business architecture forward - Strong stakeholder management skills
* Broad knowledge of Microsoft technologies ie Dynamics, SQL Server and Cloud Platforms Ideally Azure or AWS
You will perform akey role in the responsibility for appropriate architecture and design of end-to-end solutions and their alignment to strategic enterprise and business architectures, the Lead Technical Architect will also lead and manage a team of solution designers and develop the continued quality and success of our architecture solutions.
* Lead the development of the techniques to execute architectural design activity at the logical and physical detailed design stages
* Oversee and manage the delivery of all activities and artefacts of your team
* Act as a design authority ensuring the upholding and application of strategic Enterprise Architecture direction
* Contribute to our maturity and value delivery through leading the definition and maintenance of principles, standards, and design patterns
* Responsible for baselining technical capabilities and help shape them tactically and strategically
* Responsible for your team resourcing and prioritisation of workload
* Manage, coach and develop your team to promote high-performance
If you are interested or know anyone interested, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me! email email@example.com or we can have a confidential chat over phone, please call 0203 879 8369 (ext 8369) or click apply on the advert and I will get back to you ASAP.