Job Role: Senior Analyst, Portfolio Management, Financial Support Services
Closing Date 04/02/21
Salary: £28,500 - £38,820 (Barnwood) / £44,000 London plus generous benefits package
My client are one of the largest names in Banking, who are now looking to bring on a commercially astute Senior Analyst to join their amazing team. They're always very clear about what matters. Delivering for their customers, keeping things simple and building operational excellence. Bringing their exciting new technology to life in 2021 will help them do all this and more, so they can provide the type of products and services they know their customers need and want.
They're always looking for better. And there's never been a more exciting time to join their team.
To design and implement Collections strategies that will enable the business across the entire portfolio to control lending risk, deliver sustainable growth and meet customer needs.
* Design and deliver Collections strategies and routine Collections activities.
* Responsible for providing analysis and insight into Collection performance and its impact on Impairment and wider business performance.
* Identify and pursue opportunities that mitigate loss and support business growth. For example, introduce risk based contact strategy to reduce Operations cost and improve Customer experience.
* Generation of key management information to support business direction setting and ensure Risk Appetite objectives are met will be an important component.
* Use tools such as SAS, SQL and Excel at an advanced level to manipulate and interrogate data.
* Apply commercial acumen to interpret their results and produce actionable recommendations.
* Capability to complete insight analysis using tools such as SAS, SQL and excel.
* Strong problem solving skill to identify and resolve problems with limited support.
* Job holders will be expected to liaise effectively with colleagues within the team and across partnering business functions such as Collections. Operations, Impairment & Capital and Product & Finance and will be able to communicate their conclusions and recommendations persuasively to colleagues and senior management.
* Ability to work on their own initiative, identifying areas of focus, with prioritisation of own workloads as necessary.
* Good networking skills with the ability to build relationships and have an understanding of the broader business needs and issues.
* Expected to lead, motivate, develop and appraise other team members as required.
Degree in numerate subject
* Displays a good understanding of more sophisticated credit risk techniques and is able to apply these independently.
* Displays in-depth understanding of end-to-end Collections Strategies and processes.
* Uses in-depth understanding of technical areas - and broader awareness of other areas, to prepare and analyse credit risk.
* Shows appropriate understanding of the different elements of the credit risk cycle in their work.
* Uses complex techniques in analysis and recommendations.
* Able to identify and deliver change to enhance current strategies / routine activities.
My client believe businesses need to reflect the communities they serve. This is why they have a long-term commitment to diversity and inclusion.
It's important to them to make sure they bring the best talent to their business, regardless of characteristics such as race, gender, disability, sexual orientation or social background. Their focus on diversity and inclusion is a key part of how they support and develop the people who work there. It helps to build a stronger culture where no matter what background you come from you feel valued and confident in bringing your whole self to work.
To find out more, don't hesitate and reach out now to Elliott Collins by email - email@example.com or by phone on 0203 826 6692. We can run through the role in detail and discuss your ideals further.
If however this is not exactly what you're looking for, feel free to get in touch and we can talk about how we'll find the perfect opportunity for you.