Test Automation Analyst Role
My client has over 30 years, who have expanded what's possible in the world of geological interpretation and they still love doing it. Guided by there people, we're proud of the role they play in bringing science and technology together, which is they continue to rewrite the rule book when it comes to seismic interpretation.
Used across the globe, our geological evaluation software complete with our integrated intelligence offering allows interpreters to combine their knowledge with the best possible picture for a more detailed understanding of the subsurface.
* Salary paying up to £50k pa
* Fully remote working role.
* Benefit package
* The Test Automation Analyst will work on commercial product development projects, alongside Product Owners, Developers and Users within an agile team environment.
* You will ensure automated testing activities are established and the required supporting technology and CI/CD infrastructure.
* Key aspects of this role will include defining, creating, reviewing, executing and maintaining automated tests on a range of in-house and 3rd Party applications across different platforms including the public clouds.
* You will also assist with setting the overall test automation strategy and with the resolution of reported bugs where appropriate.
* Success in this role will involve a proactive, flexible and inquisitive approach, alongside a desire to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
* Creating, diagnosing, executing and maintaining automated scenarios for all aspects of the Geoteric system
* Providing technical implementations for UI, System, integration and performance testing.
* Developing API test standards, approaches and mocking
* Working closely with the Development team to ensure testing is appropriate, complete and timely
* Working closely with the dev-ops team to establish fully automated testing within an enhanced CI/CD framework
* Establishing the usage of public clouds (AWS, Azure & GCP) for automated performance testing at scaleProducing appropriate documentation of tests and results Contributing to daily stand-up meetings and sprint planning.
* Constantly looking for ways to expand and improve test definitions and test coverage.
* Defining and maintaining a diverse test data repository
What We Require;
* Qualifications, Experience and Skills
* API testing using OpenAPI standards
* Test automation tooling from a selection of vendors, but must include Cucumbeand Selenium
* Programming competence in Ruby and C#
* Experience of ground up CI/CD implementation, ideally with TeamCity
* Linux and Windows scripting
* Full Project Lifecycle experience in an agile commercial developmen
* Certification or equivalent experience with public cloud vendors
* Some understanding of Geosciences or related fields
* Experience in agile methodologies, particularly SCRUM and TDD / BDD principles.
* Experience or interest in UI test automation tools focussing on Angular
* Additional programming languages such as JS, C++, Python or Go
* Messagin and EDA testing experience
* Deployment using Kubernetes and Docker
What were looking for:
* Communicates knowledge, ideas and opinions clearly across the Technology Group.
* Embraces change positively and handles new and challenging situations well.
* Solves problems by openly considering alternative approaches.
* Enthusiastically and proactively proposes new ideas.
* Always seeks to further own knowledge.
* Seeks to build positively on previous ideas and solutions
* Accepts responsibility willingly and is flexible to take on new tasks.
* Works well independently within defined parameters.
* Manages own workload through effective use of time and resources available.
* Strives for technical excellence within the commercial considerations of the business
If this role sounds like it could be for you or you would like to now more then please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org