Role - Head of Identity Access Management
Salary UK - 125K GBP
Salary EU - 145k Euros
Location - Remote, with one day a week going into the London office, or Dublin.
Start Date - ASAP
Interview Stages - 2
My client is part of a large global Financial Group, and they partner with over 480 loyal global investment firms to provide them with administration, asset services, banking, and fund financing. Recently my client has topped 1 trillion in assets under administration.
* Expanded to 17 locations worldwide.
* Launched fund financing, securities lending, FX overlay, banking, and payment solutions.
* Served the largest public and private funds across the globe.
* Achieved a nearly 100% client retention rate.
When working for the client, technology and data are at the heart of their clients and their investors. The business is full of their information every day and we take their security seriously.
They are looking for an experienced Head of Identity and Access Management to be an integral part of their information security organisation, responsible for reshaping and driving the overall vision of this critical area across the business. You will work with senior leadership across the Technology, Operations, and Support functions, along with key partners, to develop a vision that meets the needs of the business, whilst complying with all relevant laws, regulatory obligations, and client requirements.
Reporting to the Chief Information Security Officer, You Will:
* Lead the review and refresh of the Identity and Access Management strategy, developing a single vision to consolidate responsibilities that exist across multiple business areas today.
* Design the architecture and evolution of the access management domain, to support the delivery of technology solutions that deliver business value and effective user experience.
* Oversee access management programs covering both privileged and non-privileged access - comprising people, processes, and technology.
* Lead the introduction of refreshed PAM and IAM solutions.
* Oversee the design, development, and implementation of access management solutions to meet the objectives.
* Support product and development teams with the introduction and management of effective client access management solutions
* Embed identity and access requirements in governance processes such as the Information Security, Privacy, and Data Governance Forum
* Support internal policy and procedure development, ensuring identity and access requirements are appropriately captured.
* Participate in operational and incident escalations and investigations, as required.
* Contribute to risk management initiatives by identifying and overseeing risks across the access management domain.
* Experience with architecture and design of Identity Management technologies
* Extensive knowledge of Identity Management technologies such as Entra, AWS Identity and Access Management, AWS Cognito, SailPoint, CyberArk, and Delinea
* Experience in managing large-scale identity, authentication, and access management systems or similar roles.
* Have a proven track record in building strategy for robust Identity and Access Management services.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior stakeholders, including executive committee members, with strong skills in influencing outcomes and influencing long-term change.
* Strong people management skills, with good emotional intelligence skills
* A firm grasp of the potential threats that a global investor services business faces and the potential compensating measures to implement in response.
If you are interested, please send your CV to my email address and lets schedule to book a call.