Solution Architects - Remote/ Multiple Locations across UK - £95,000
Our Solution Architects are a trusted and essential part of how we deliver transformative digital work for high profile private and public sector clients. Working within our Central Government business unit, you'll have the opportunity to play an important role, working on highly-rewarding projects that help keep the UK's public safe. From cutting-edge projects to essential infrastructure, our work has a wide reach.
All applicants must hold or be prepared to undergo National Security Vetting (NSV) Security Check (SC) level.
Your future duties and responsibilities
At the company, Solution Architects work closely with a wide variety of clients on challenging projects that have real world impact. You can focus your career as a subject matter expert, and focus on progression and leadership - owning and driving more and more complex projects. When you join us, we'll work together with you to identify where we can best utilise your existing experience, while providing the training necessary to fulfil current and future roles.
A career here will offer you a complete tech experience, where you have control over your future.
You'll also discover:
* A unique level of variety across different clients and industry sectors
* Interesting and challenging projects to stretch and develop your skills
* Training and support specifically tailored to give you the right skills for the role
* Impactful work that makes a real difference in our communities
* Supportive tech, business and management colleagues across the business
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
* A Bachelor's degree or similar qualification in computer science, software development, or a related field
* Experience of modern architectural patterns and approaches specifically in the design and development of business critical applications and software
* Awareness of cloud based microservices architectures
* Cross-sector expertise, business and financial acumen
* Proven track record in leading the development of solution, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external/internal customers.
* Excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to pull together a larger team for more complex problems, and client facing expertise.
Our working approach is built around our client's needs and the needs of you, our members. In a post-pandemic world, we want to extend the offer of an open discussion to you as to whether a role can be office or remote based, flexible or hybrid and full-time, part-time or job share. Unconditionally inclusive. We know diversity brings a greater variety of ideas, perspectives and experiences to the workplace. We actively encourage diversity at this company and inclusivity is one of our top priorities.
If you are interested in applying for this role or want to find out more information please get in touch with myself via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mobile on 020 3868 5178, or apply via the apply link attached to this advert.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com