AWS Solution Architect - FULLY REMOTE
75-90k (Depending on experience)
Due to continued success and growth, my client expanding their development team and are now looking for a Cloud Architect. You will be working with architects, technologists and development teams with the responsibility to ensure that products and solutions integrate with clients. Additionally, the Cloud Architect will take a lead role working closely with our Operations Engineering team to provide a world-class DevOps Environment capable of handling the anticipated development load.
Do you want to join a rapidly growing AWS Advanced Partner?
Are you the type to challenge and bring new ideas to the table?
Get in touch.
* Architect and provide technical direction for our approach for cloud/SaaS and on-premise products
* Review and evaluate new and existing architecture and code to ensure it meets standards; or for existing products that they will operate within the overall cloud architecture.
* Evangelize the cloud and microservice message and architecture within the development organization and to our field organizations, partners and customers
* Lead on the setting and enforcement of architecture standards and practices affecting development of all new products as well as impacting existing ones. Develop these standards in coordination with peers in other divisions.
* Research new technologies, including hands-on technical evaluation and POCs.
* Create and maintain documentation
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or on 0191 338 6624.