Job Title: Information Architect
Contract Length: 6 Months
Rate: Negotiable Dependent on experience
IR35 Status: Outside IR35
Start Date: Early January/ASAP
- At least 5-8 years professional experience, with at least 3 years in Information/Solution Architect roles.
- Understanding of Clinical Trials and experience from the pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of clinical metadata standards (ideally with knowledge of CDASH and CDISC 360)
- Proven hands-on experience on driving clinical trial integration facilitating seamlessly combine trial data, for analysis and reuse
- Experience of Clinical EDC technologies (ideally RAVE) and any Data Management Work bench or Data warehouse technologies.
- Experience of applying clinical interchange standards, such as CDISC ODM, SDTM
- Experience in developing conceptual and logical data models (third normal form).
- Experienced using ER/Studio Data Architect (preferred), Erwin or a similar data modelling tool.
- Understanding of Master Data, Reference Data and Metadata Management concepts (alternatively a DAMA Certified Data Professional)
- Understanding of the FAIR data principles and how these apply to the delivery of integrated solutions
- Understanding of both SQL and NonSQL technologies
- Exhibits strong skills typically required as an architect (i.e.: presentation and public speaking, negotiation, challenging the status quo)
- Experience of SAFe and agile program frameworks in projects, including PI planning and the need to influence and negotiate with stakeholders in planning
- Can lead and delegate work, holds self and others accountable, manages transparency and regularly reports to key stakeholders
- Ability to engage and drive collaboration across different teams from Business, IT, Shared Services , and third party vendors
- Experience Process Re-engineering, preferably in the clinical domain
- Ability to develop conceptual models to define data strategies
- Experience in defining information architecture to support automation of end-to-end Clinical data processes reducing manual activities
- Experience of XML, RDF and supporting modelling tools (XMLSpy, ProtÃƒÂ©gÃƒÂ©).
- Experience of designing API's to support integration
- Experience of API Gateways (Mulesoft)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP