Job role: AWS Landing Zone Architect
Duration: 6 Months (with possibility of extension)
Our client is a world leader in provisioning of fully automated Landing Zone deployments on AWS, as well as Azure and GCP. The team of Landing Zone Cloud Architects and Engineers help in building client's Cloud Foundations.
Skills & Requirements:
* Hands-on experience with Cloud Architecture Design
* Expert knowledge of one of AWS
* Solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualising, strategizing and architecting cloud solutions.
* Windows/Linux/Network admin background
* Hands-on experience in design and delivery of systems based on AWS IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings, as well as exposure to different architecture models
* Hands-on experience with building CI/CD pipelines
* Expertise in Cloud security, networking, access management
* Hands-on experience with Terraform/CloudFormation/Azure ARM
* Scripting skills with Powershell or ARM Templates or Python
* AWS Certification or equivalent knowledge
If this role sounds like an opportunity you would thrive in, please apply and send your CV through to me.