JUNIOR CLOUD SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (AWS)
Part remote work (Office every Tuesday + Thursday)
£25-35K, Negotiable, DOE + Benefits
We are an Amazon Web Services (AWS), Advanced Consulting and Channel partner, working with
Expansion due to continued growth, we have an immediate vacancy for a Junior Systems Administrator to join
our team, managing AWS based systems, assisting customers in migrating existing solutions to AWS
and designing new AWS based architectures.
* Management of support ticket system
* Provide 1st and 2nd line support to customers
* Management of customer servers
* Working directly with our customers.
* Providing excellent customer service.
* Keeping up to date with AWS best practice and developments.
* Experience of managing Linux servers
* Command line configuration/troubleshooting knowledge
* Problem solving skills
* Able to work on your own initiative and as a part of a team
* Excellent customer service skills
The Nice to have (Not Necessary):
* AWS certifications, at associate level
* AWS CloudFormation
* Puppet/Chef configuration management
* Exposure to cloud based systems management
* Ample opportunity to develop your career within as you will be an important
part of a fast-growing company
* Flexible working schedule, work from home 3 days a week
* Everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 300 9229 for a confidential chat. LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-quigley-945824203/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.