Location: Tulsa, Atlanta
The Principle, Systems Administrator is responsible for ensuring systems availability, functionality, security, and performance optimization in a high availability environment for a technology-driven payment processing company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide administration and DevOps support for server enterprise
* Troubleshoot production issues and optimize product performance
* Maintain distributed and replicating MySQL and Mongo databases
* Configure and maintain SAN (Pure Storage) and virtual/cloud enterprise
* Create automation/script processes to streamline workflows
* Manage ticket queue and provide limited DevOps support after-hours
* Work closely with software and hardware vendors and create documentation
* Design, implement, and manage complex systems and configurations in a multi-site environment
* Work on server deployment projects as a technical representative
* Maintain and upgrade Linux and Windows infrastructure
* Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or other sciences
* experience in an engineering operations role within a production ops team
* hands-on experience with Linux (especially RedHat/Oracle), Ansible scripting skills, and operating system/network concepts
* Ability to troubleshoot issues in complex production environments and work with dev teams to troubleshoot code deployments
* Knowledge of TCP/IP network protocols and common system protocols
* Familiarity with Cloud infrastructure administration (AWS), load balancers (F5), VMware 7.0+, web app firewalls (Imperva), logging technologies (Splunk, Graylog), and encryption techniques (TLS, 3DES, AES, RSA, etc)
* Understanding of security standards and best practices such as NIST 800-53, PCI DSS, and OWASP.