AWS Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Remote UK - Perm
Are client is one of the UK's leading cloud and secure managed hosting providers - supplying dedicated servers, private and public cloud hosting solutions, and a full range of technical, cybersecurity, and DevOps consulting services.
As further pathways for AWS partnership levels are shaped, you will have access to new products, applications, and services to maximise your career potential in the Public Cloud space.
What you will do
* Develop a broad knowledge of how applications and services are constructed using services within the AWS Ecosystem
* Build and deploy projects from customers using best practices and internally designed solutions
* Define implementation architectures and own the success of specific implementation projects
* Be a point of contact for support escalations within AWS
* Develop high quality, enterprise-scale IT systems or software projects
* Conduct thorough product testing for new technologies
What you will bring
* A proven track record of delivering and supporting production systems at scale with AWS
* Expertise in CI/CD automation; experience in AWS CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, and Code Pipeline is desirable
* Significant experience in AWS Cloud Architecture and Design
* A good understanding of application, server, network security, and compliance requirements
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work efficiently across internal and external organisations
* Good knowledge of Cloud VM and Server technologies, including service management across a hybrid-cloud environment
* Linux or Windows system administration, scripting, and automation skills
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Excellent documentation and reporting techniques
* Experience in writing Infrastructure as Code - Terraform preferred or CloudFormation
* Common DevOps tooling skills e.g. Ansible or Git
* Professional Experience with at least one popular programming language e.g. Python, NodeJS, or Java
* Experience with a wide range of AWS Services such as RDS, EC2, Elasticache, CloudFront, Autoscaling, or Lambda
* Experience with implementing and supporting containers in AWS on EKS and ECS
* AWS certifications are highly desirable
* Birthdays off as an extra paid holiday
* Private health insurance after one years' service
* Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years' service.
* Flexible working and work from home
* Award-winning training and education centre with four full-time teachers to help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn.
* Team building experiences
* Weekly virtual quiz nights and team parties
* Volunteer days to help support our community and charity partners
* Active and engaged diversity groups with events and educational sessions arranged regularly
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please apply and one of our certified consultants will give you a call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.