Big Data Architect - Salary to £100,000 - London/Hybrid
Are you an advocate of all the latest technology trends and methodologies and looking for a position to really make a difference within a business?
Our client is one of the leading providers in telecommunication software and services but not only that have been one of the first to put data first within their business model. We are looking for a Big Data Architect to help develop and design end to end solutions for a Datalake initiative whilst the company look to expand into multiple new digital channels.
Skills & Responsibilities:
* Experience in owning and developing big data solutions using Hadoop, Spark, Databricks etc.
* DataOps mindset, allowing the architecture of a system to evolve continuously over time.
* Create and maintain Architectural Runway and non-functional requirements.
* Experience in one of the following Architectural frameworks; TOGAF, Zachman Architecture Framework etc.
* Experience in designing data solutions within an Agile Framework.
* Designs built for CI/CD and built in security quality from the start.
* Experience in cloud based technologies such as AWS, Azure, Apache Kafka, Azure Data Bricks, Datawarehousing, .NET.
What you will get in return:
* A market leading salary.
* Position within an industry that continues to grow year on year.
* A wide array of additional benefits.
* Competitive salary contributions.
* Hybrid Working.
For more information on this position or to apply contact Daniel Cordy on 020 3879 8375 or email D.Cordy@JeffersonFrank.com with an updated version of your CV.
Please note, our client is unable to provide sponsorship for this particular role.