Senior Data Engineer
AWS - Platform Development
€80.000 - €85.000 Gross/Year
Bonus of 30% on top of your annual gross salary
10.000€ - 30.000€ Company Shares
Remote Work - Belgium
This organization specializes in making the lives of people better. First, they created an amazing product that revolutionized the driving experience for millions of drivers globally. Now, they are launching a new product, a global platform that aims at bringing together like-minded people who share the same passions. So, if you want to be part of something new, something great and something lucrative, this is your chance. This platform is going to revolutionize the social media industry.
Your personality & character
Being a good cultural fit is more important than being a good technical fit, because the company is building an inclusive community full of team players who have zero tolerance towards any form of discrimination. As you'll be part of an international team with a strong work ethic, you're expected to have the virtues of grit, integrity, and respect. You're also motivated, eager to improve yourself and help your team become better too with your creative mind and your energetic mentality. We are looking for passionate people that take pride in their work and who genuinely want to be part of something new with a great potential.
Forget the legacy stuff, here you'll work with the most modern tools in the market. We set up data processing pipelines, following the best practices in engineering, security, quality and design.
* We need a Data Engineer who has experience with:
* Data Engineering (stating the obvious saves you from a lot of trouble)
* Data modelling/storage (AWS S3, AWS Redshift, Kafka, ElasticSearch)
* Distributed computation frameworks (Ideally Spark or other from the Apache family)
* For programming we use Java, Python and SQL. We would love if you are expert in two of them, in SQL, and either in Java or Python.
* We need experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines, because we choose automation (what else?) when deliver our code to production.
* You're fluent in
* Massive bonus if you're experienced with AWS and Kubernetes
* Massive bonus if you're experienced with BI practises and you still remember Data Science concepts
Salary, Benefits & Allowances
You will join an international team of tech specialists that enjoy an Agile and flat company culture, full of growth opportunities and challenges. Also, the following:
* Yearly gross salary up to €80000 - 85000€, tailored your seniority level. On top of this salary, as extras, you get the following:
* Monthly representation allowance of €200 net.
* Meal Vouchers (8€/day) & Eco Vouchers (250€/year)
* Laptop & Smart Phone + Internet subscription
* Mobility allowance or a company car (800 euros + 150 for fuel).
* 20 paid holidays plus 6 extra ADV holidays, 26 in total.
* Monthly phone subscription.
* Health & Group Insurance for you and your family.
* Company Shares worth of 10.000€ - 30.000€.
* 30% on your annual gross salary. No, it's not a typo.
* Remote Work - You only visit the office in either Brussels or Antwerp 2-3 times per month.
Reach out to me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos for a guaranteed interview with the hiring managers. Better Call Paul at +32 2 808 1878 or write to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org