Up to €70,000
Fortune 500 Enterprise Company
Dutch and English required
The client is a highly reputable Enterprise Company with presence in more than 70 countries around the globe, a company that is listed in the Fortune 500 list! It's not a secret that working in this company will offer prestige and broad recognition to your profile, apart from limitless growth opportunities with two performance reviews per year, and the perk to have access in numerous trainings within the company! Work with the latest tech stack, visit the office in Brussels only once a week, limitless personal & salary growth opportunities, unlimited budget for trainings, work-life balance, and much more that are all included below!
The role, desired skills & responsibilities
The client is looking for Java Developers of all seniority levels, from 1+ years of experience, up to Seniors, to assist them with their numerous and high-magnitude projects in Brussels.
The right candidate should be able to demonstrate:
* Professional experience in Back-end development with
* Experience with any of the most popular Java-related Frameworks, such as Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate etc.
* Fluency in Dutch language.
Bonus points if you have exposure to:
* DevOps tasks/responsibilities & Cloud technologies.
* Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
* Frontend technologies, such as:
* OO programming, following Scrum or Agile
What you should expect
* Base salary of up to 70,000€ (tailored to your level of experience). The client will review candidates case by case, and they are open to go as high as possible for the right fit.
* The role is mainly remote. The candidate would be expected to go to the client 1 day/week. Apart from that, the client is offering flexible working hours.
* Mobile subscription. You will also have the opportunity to get a reimbursement of around 300€ every two years for a new mobile device.
* Company car and fuel card, fully provided by the company.
* Laptop and internet subscription.
* 32 days of holidays to start with. Every two years of service in the company, you will get an additional day of holiday. Cool right?
* Health/Medical insurance, Group insurance and extra-legal Pension and Disablement Insurance.
* Meal-vouchers and Eco-vouchers.
* Extensive training possibilities and the opportunity to attend unlimited trainings/lessons according to your interests.
* Two performance reviews and evaluations per year.
* Unlimited growing possibilities. Apart from their status of prestige, the company is known as a great place to stay in the long term. You can even become a Partner, being part of the Board of Directors if you decide to stay in the company for a longer amount of time and settle there.
* The opportunity to work on long-term projects of the highest magnitude, for the biggest clients in Belgium.
* Flexibility to work on a variety of projects according to your interests.
* The opportunity to belong in a Fortune 500 company that will make you stand out of the crowd!
What else would you need?
If you like what you read and you think that this candidate could be you, reach out to me, Yorgos Christofakakis on LinkedIn, drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and I'd be very interested to give you all the details over the phone.