In Jefferson Frank, AWS Technology Partner, we are looking for a results-driven, motivated, self-directed International Channel Manager (sales professional with IT experience - NATIVE English speaker). Covering global market and reporting to the head of international sales, you will be responsible for winning new channel partners and helping them to drive sales to end users.
International Channel Manager
What you'll do:
* Build and maintain relationships with current and prospective channel partners, coordinating the involvement of the company personnel, including presales, support, service, marketing and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and expectations.
* Work with partner sales and marketing to create sales and marketing plans and campaigns in order to maximise lead generation and sales.
* Participate in partner planning and review processes ensuring partners compliance with channel partner program and agreements.
* Support partners by conducting meetings, sales trainings and presentations.
* Review with Senior Management Team Partners' sales performance and progress as well as challenges and propose corrective actions.
* Support partners in the development of sales proposals, and oversee the execution of large projects.
* Accurately forecast sales opportunities through CRM and other means.
Who you are:
* Bachelor/Master degree in a technical focused field like Computer Engineering, Information Technology.
* Minimum 3 years' experience in channel management in the enterprise software business, driving software solutions and service channel sales.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, CxO and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
* Fluent technical English.
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you want to know more?
Send an email immediately to: email@example.com or call: +39 02 0070 5755
If you think you don't have the necessary qualifications, get in touch with us anyway, we have other open positions and we are ALWAYS looking for talent! Remember… Sharing is caring!