Location: Helsinki (Espoo)
My client is a global automation leader who develop, produce and sell sensor, fieldbus, control, cloud, connection and interface technologies as well as HMI and RFID products and solutions. They specialise in a number of industries including Automotive, Chemical, Manufacturing, Logistics, Transport and Wholesale.
They have more than 4,650 employees worldwide in more than 30 countries and they need a new Technical Lead (RF Engineer) for their R+D team in Espoo
- Definition and design of electronic systems and architectures
- System and requirements definition of our UHF-RFID product line from the point of view of product development in cooperation with the product organization
- You are responsible for the product design of the designated products from prototypes to production series
- You participate in the product development and technology projects of our Idiot product families
Skills they are looking for:
- University degree in technical field or equivalent
- Passion for RF systems, as well as hands-on experience in system and requirements design.
- Antenna design expertise
- Practical experience with CALM and requirements planning tools (eg DOORS, Polarion)
- Ability to produce high quality written reports and presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluent business English language proficiency, German language proficiency is considered to your advantage
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, apply now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finland residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +358753266686 for more information.