Here at Jefferson Frank, I am personally working with an agile and innovative multimedia organisation who's business anchors off having created a cloud native, state of the art platform to provide a multitude of services through 3 main products:
* End-to-end digital platform outsourced to 3rd party operators
* Next generation PBX platform - Cloud based, unified communication as a service
* Automated modules to integrate onto existing external modules
The client has brought an innovative and disruptive platform to a previously dated and labor intense market, positioning them as an innovator and creative thinking organisation. Having only been founded in 2016 this client has simplified the complexity at the convenience of it's customers and created a premium customer experience through digitisation in a flexible yet affordable way. This process has allowed thousands of entrepreneurs to easily manage their enterprises through a cloud exchange service from a single IoT based platform. They take a customer first approach and their mission is to create customer loyalty through satisfaction and providing solutions to business challenges through technological innovation.
In this position you will join a small and reactive team that will be responsible for maintaining and continuous development of a platform which gives the customers the tools to solve their own issues. This portal allows 80% of the issues to be solved directly by the customer in a matter of clicks with support engineers dealing with the remaining 20% in a caring way. You'll also be responsible for platform development, building the next generation communication solution with industry leading design and architecture with customer experience in mind. You'll be provided with opportunities to take lead and make a significant impact in a growing team. Furthermore you'll be driving proactive agile web development with a customer first perspective, all to create the best web platform for communication management in the world today.
* Strong development experience with either Java, Python, Node or Golang - minimum of 2 years experience
* Strong interest to work with Golang, react, AWS or in a DevOps capacity
* Strong desire to be continuously evolving your tech stack, working with the latest technologies
* Swedish speaking
* Experience in a full-stack role working with a modern digital platform
In return, you will be joining a rapidly growing and innovative organisation which is shaking up the rules of engagement within their industry. You'll be working with a forward thinking and modern tech stack which will fast-track your career, supplying you with invaluable experience working on ambitious yet strategically designed projects which are regarded as the future of platform and infrastructure development. Furthermore you'll be working in an agile methodology with other passionate professionals in a joyful working environment.
To apply for this position, send your CV via this portal or email email@example.com