Java Developer - (Greenfield project, Java 11, AWS and Spring) - Remote working for Czech based candidates
This opportunity is to work with an international leader in digital banking. Currently they are looking to bolster their technology team with Java Developers interested in Greenfield AWS migrations using Java 8-11, AWS, Spring, Docker and Kubernetes. The role will be focused on building low latency (nanosecond) platforms and applications under a microservices architecture.
* Extensive Back-end development in Java 8-11
* Leveraging technology such as Spring, Spring Boot Hibernate, Docker and AWS
* Involvement in the the design and architecture of business critical platforms for the trading teams
* Strive to achieve low latency and high performance solutions
* Work in collaboration with BA's, QA's and DevOps Engineers
* Java 8+
* Bonus (Non-Guaranteed)
* 3% Pension
* Private Healthcare
* On-Going training in AWS
* Flexible working
* Remote working for Czech based candidates
* Future opportunities to work in New York or Singapore
In return, you will benefit from a collaborative environment that strives on being the best. You will have access to dedicated training budgets to ensure you are well versed in the latest technology.
If you are a interested in applying, then please feel free to contact me at with any of the below. Even if you fancy a chat for insights into the market, do get in touch.
LinkedIn - 'Alexander Gray'
Office - +420-22-888-3023
Email - email@example.com
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR