Solutions Architect (AWS) | Northampton | £70,000 - £80,000
I am engaged with a top-tier Bank as they look to round off 2020 by hiring a Solutions Architect with proven commercial experience designing and delivering Cloud-based solutions, ideally on Amazon Web Services (AWS). This role will see you based out of their Northamptonshire HQ (although 100% remote until mid-2021) and offers flexible working hours as well as a hugely varied benefits/bonus package.
Ideally coming from an Application Architecture background, this role will see you taking up a key strategic position within their 'Contact Centre' function, working across a range of solutions including Telephony, WebChat, Messaging, Video and Cloud-based services. Sitting at VP-level, you will take on a range of responsibilities including:
* E2E Solutions Design
* Cloud Architecture
* Stakeholder Management
* People Leadership
* Technology Strategy
This business area in particular is going through a huge period of transformational change, with AWS the main focus due to the Bank's wider migration to the Cloud. This is therefore an exciting challenge and if you'd like to be a part of it, all you need to do is demonstrate some of the following:
* Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Proven experience working with AWS and its associated services, with any AWS certifications an added bonus (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate).
* Architecture Patterns- You should have experience working with modern architecture patterns including Domain-Driven Design, Microservices, APIs, Service Mesh and Event-Streaming.
* Leadership- Whilst this isn't a managerial role, due to the level of seniority (VP-level), candidates with strong leadership skills and experience demonstrating leadership behaviours will be highly coveted.
* Methods & Processes- Finally, should come from a background incorporating modern software engineering and delivery practices (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Kanban, XP, DevOps, CI/CD).
In return, you will benefit from the following:
* Base salary ranging from £70,000 - £80,000.
* Annual discretionary bonus, usually ranging from 10-25%.
* Company pension scheme (employer contributes 10%).
* Private healthcare cover.
* Flexible working and remote working.
So if you like the sound of the above and your CV has some of the aforementioned key skills then why not apply? To do so, please contact me via the following methods:
* Contact Number:0191 338 7540
* LinkedIn:'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed will remain confidential. Moreover, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, all interviews and on-boarding will be executed remotely.