Permanent Opportunity | Product Owner | 100% Remote | Cloud FinOps, AWS, Azure, GCP
Are you passionate about technology, specifically within a cloud environment? This cloud cost optimziation position for Product Owners might be a fit for you. Those who have strong tech backgrounds as Software Developers, Software Engineers, and/or DevOps Engineers would be GREAT for this role if you have 2 years of product owner/management experience.
You will be a great fit if:
* You have a proven track record of shipping user-facing SaaS products.
* You have a strong technology background which drives innovation and vision.
* You possess great UX and UI instincts and abilities.
* You are highly organized and capable of working on several projects at once.
* You enjoy self-learning new technologies and concepts.
* You are detail-oriented, while also focusing on what comes next.
* You are comfortable making impactful decisions, utilizing your strong technical experience.
* You are comfortable working under tight deadlines.
* You can take responsibility for deliverables.
* You will track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
* You will maintain expertise with respect to cloud platform usage and billing files.
* You will manage both internal and external professional documentation.
* You will perform, or assist with, proof-of-concept work in order to scope development efforts.
* You will constantly cycle feedback from customers, internal stakeholders, and engineers into the development cycle as user stories and epics
* You will work with scrum masters on defining and refining each user story's scope and details.
* You will ensure the completion of acceptance criteria, particularly those requiring in-depth analysis.
* You will track capacity, velocity, and current skill sets of development team to make adjustments to the roadmap.
* You will ensure internal alignment regarding release dates, value, and requirements.
* You will prioritize agile teamwork efforts in alignment with strategic goals and objectives.
* You will answer questions from development teams, and clarify requirements.
* You will encourage innovation and ongoing process improvements.
* You will brief and train the sales force and other customer-facing colleagues.
* Two years previous experience as a product owner.
* Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in Software development. or DevOps Engineering etc.
* Intermediate skills with SQL Queries
* Solid understanding of the product life cycle.
* Solid understanding of the Scaled Agile Framework.
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills
* Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others and work effectively in a cross-functional team.
* Excellent soft skills, inter-personal relationship abilities and working in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience in cloud technologies.
* Understanding in Cloud Finops.
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both in English and Hebrew.
* Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, industrial engineering or equivalent.
* Certification in one or more hyperscale cloud provider