Infrastructure Group Manager (NSX) - Perm/100% Remote - Negotiable Salary
Yes! They do still exist! Management jobs that are 100% Remote that is! Our client, in the FinTech space is currently going through one of largest platform implementation projects in the world. In the end, over 100,000,000 customers and over 280,000 employees will utilize the new, self-service platform running on AWS.
Where does VMware come into play? Glad you asked… They still need a lot of help with their on-prem, VMware and NSX-T environments. More specifically… They are looking for leaders!
Our client needs someone that can: come in and:
* Lead and motivate a team, conducting managerial responsibilities such as performance evaluation, employee selection, compensation, budget management, and resource planning
* Effectively interact and collaborate with technical teams, project sponsors, technical product managers, and multiple internal teams to define and deliver complex solutions
* Ensuring network reliability and availability through well-planned and implemented solutions and processes
* Review, define, and document processes and procedures for the teams
What are the requirements for a job like this? They are looking for someone with 8+ years of experience in a technology infrastructure role with prior experience with people management and/or 10+ years as a technical lead. Other requirements include:
· VMware / NSX / Virtualization
· Kubernetes / OpenShift
· OSI Model / Network Layer
· Cloud Implementation
· TCP/IP routing and Switching
· Security Technologies
· Core Load Balancing Principles
· Software Defining Networking
· IAAS / SAAS / PAAS
If you have strong leadership with the ability to mentor, train, and lead a team in a collaborative, supportive working environment; and you think that you have the ability to influence highly skilled technical teams and have a personal impact on technology decisions, then please do not hesitate to reach out with your updated resume.
Let me know when you have a second to talk. Call me directly and lets get you over today! Send your resume to David Tulloch at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at (813) 437-6876.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific